AuditMatic Certified Admistrator Training
This two-day hands-on course is designed to impart knowledge to the student that will enable them to install, configure and maintain their AuditMatic system. Topics covered include:
- System Installation and optimization of AuditMatic Server
- Auditmatic Offline Mobile Client Setup ( both Handhelds and Tablet computers)
- Group Hierarchy, Users, User Security and Permissions configuration
- Forms and Form Tools Configuration
- Reports and Charts Configuration
- One time and Recurring Task Configuration
- Alerts and Historian Export Configuration
- Connecting to External Master databases and Spreadsheets
- System Administration- Archiving, Backup, and other advanced topics
FAS has a modern training facility located in its Addison, Texas office (North Dallas area) The facility comfortably accommodates 12 individual student workstations and has PC workstations and handheld PDA equipment to ensure plenty of hands-on training time. A number of major hotels and restaurants are located nearby to make sure students are comfortable during their stay.
Customer Site Training
FAS trainers can provide training at customer sites. Class training can be customized to cover topics related to the Customer use case, or can be our full two day training agenda. Please contact us to discuss your on-site training need.